I have decided to be a much more selfish and giving this time around. Hmm? The resolutions are not necessarily for the 2017 year, but encompass the 3rd decade of my life as well.
I have yet to figure out my purpose or passion, and I’m going to be okay with it. What I’m not going to be ok with, is quitting before I think I’m going to fail. That’s my number 1 goal this 30th year.
- See things through
- Go with the flow
- Not letting my life revolve around (fear of) food
- Be a better friend
- Become more available
- Minimize consumptions
- Live more green
- Trust blindly
And for the more tangible resolutions
- Apply and enroll at a Cal State
- Take CEU’s for work / experience
- Invest more in retirement
- Travel without boundaries
- Read more books
- Write often and without fear
- Train because it feels good
My 20’s were a mess, and I thought I thrived in that. I was wrong. 30 is the new 20.